A peplum on a dress can be a bright decoration that makes the wedding dress original and exclusive. A long skirt and a beautiful element on the waist in the form of a shuttlecock are temptingly swaying while the bride is walking. Therefore, an elegant wedding dress with a peplum always attracts the attention of guests with its feminine, sophisticated silhouette. Brides who prefer such a gown will be irresistible on the primary day of their lives.
Tips for choosing a wedding dress with peplum
If the bride has chosen a wedding dress with a peplum, then she can be sure that she will amaze those around her with beauty and extravagance. Ruffles can be an additional decoration for dresses of different styles.
In everyday life, such frills can be found on skirts, jackets, sweaters, blouses. But if the peplum is used on a wedding dress, then this detail will make the silhouette of the girl incredibly feminine.
We recommend using the following tips to choose the right outfit:
- If a girl gets married while pregnant, the peplum located in the waist area can hide the rounded tummy. Therefore, a wedding dress with such an element is considered the best option for pregnant brides.
- Pay attention to the model with a wide peplum, if you have a slim figure. A multi-layered frill adds volume to the hips.
- If you want to emphasize the waist favorably, then you need to choose a dress with a narrow peplum. Such a cut can visually tighten the figure and refine the silhouette.
- Stylists do not recommend wearing outfits with a peplum to owners of wide hips. The extra frill at the waist will add volume.
- Low-rise brides should wear high-heeled shoes.
- Multi-layer peplum is an independent element that does not require additional accessories.
Styles of wedding dresses with peplum:
- The refined and original design, gentle and soft texture of lace make the wedding dress the leader among other options. Peplum, located at the waist, forms a graceful silhouette for the girl, and lace adds luxury, elegance and wealth alongside. Choosing such a dress, the bride may not worry about additional accessories. The small silver clutch can be single addition to such a lacy dress. The classic length of a lace dress comes to the floor, but some modern girls prefer options for wedding attire in the mini length. Dress corset can be made entirely of lace or combined with several textured materials. A lace will accentuate the neckline, and the peplum will emphasize the waistline.
- With a train. Wedding dresses that are complemented by a train are considered to be the trend of the current year. The length of the volume frill in front can reach the middle of the thigh or knee, and at the back smoothly move into a long train.
- With sleeves and closed shoulders. If the wedding celebration is scheduled for the autumn-winter period, then the bride is recommended to wear a dress with closed shoulders. The sleeve of such attire can be made of transparent guipure and reach the elbow. Sleeves and straps fit slender girls with small shoulders, and the peplum makes the figure more attractive.
When planning a wedding celebration, the bride is primarily concerned with creating a stunning image that will be remembered by all the guests present. The presented range of dresses for the bride will surely like you.
Showing all 28 results