The main point when choosing a Muslim wedding dress is its modesty. Face, hands, and feet may remain open. The dress should not be too tight, and the more transparent.
The color of Muslim Wedding Dress
The primary color of the wedding dress, both in European and Eastern culture, is white: a symbol of purity and chastity of the bride. But Muslim wedding dress can be:
- In gentle tones. It can be pastel shades of turquoise, pink, caramel, silver, and beige.
- In bright colors. These include rich purple, blue, emerald green and even bright red.
Wedding dresses for Muslim women: styles
The clothing should not be tight-fitting, but no one forbids drawing a graceful silhouette. Muslim wedding dresses look much more elegant and spectacular tight-fitting clothes.
Three central styles:
- A luxurious, multi-layered hem will give a distinct resemblance to a rose, beloved in Eastern culture. As a rule, the skirt is made of chiffon, which makes the image especially airy and light.
- This popular style of a wedding dress ideally follows strict canons, but at the same time unobtrusively underlines a silhouette. Rich embroidery will give extra luxury. Muslim girls are aware of the spectacular combination of white and gold and use it with pleasure in wedding dresses.
- Tight Wedding Dresses. Such an image is more daring than the previous two. But does not look overly frank and vulgar because all parts of the body are closed. Designers love to combine this style with lace fabrics.
Muslim Bride Headdress
The headdress is a must-have item for a Muslim woman’s wedding dress. Islam forbids showing hair. They should be covered with a wide silk scarf, and already a veil is put on top of it. The primary requirement is that the headdress should be made of thick, opaque fabric.
It is believed that the decor and decorations on it should be at the minimum amount. But the Muslim wedding dresses presented below to prove that this rule allows exceptions.
It is the details that make Muslim wedding dresses unique and perfect. The dress can be embroidered with:
- Glass beads.
- Precious stones.
Models show how beautiful and elegant wedding dresses for Muslim women can be. Despite a set of strict rules, modern Muslim brides are allowed some exceptions when choosing a wedding dress. Eastern bride can pick a more open, European-style outfit: with a neckline, free hands and even knee-length. But such liberties are allowed only in the case when the bride and groom celebrate in different halves of the house. This custom is typical for some Muslim families. If the bride and groom celebrate the wedding together, then such liberties are not allowed. Customs and traditions of Oriental-style weddings are quite strict. It is worth noting that European fashion already transforms the strict Muslim way of life.
So in the arsenal of eastern brides appeared:
- Stand collar. It allows you to open the neck slightly, but to observe the rule of a closed image.
- Visually emphasizes the chest and waist even under the dress of a free cut.
- Asymmetrical sleeves. They will demonstrate elegant wrists. Let your dress be original and unique.
Showing all 27 results