Mexican culture wins hearts at first sight!
Colorful fabrics, hand embroidery, drawings of nature, animals, and a variety of colors are its distinctive features. National clothes of Mexico are diverse and colorful thanks to the incredible dresses, decorated with embroidery, and striking contrasting color combination. It is not only bright colors but also a display of harmony between nature and man.
Traditional patterns of Mexican clothing are patterns of stripes, rhombuses, squares, pyramids, and other geometric shapes. The most common decorative themes are images of chrysanthemums and skulls. The reasons for such popularity lie in the national traditions and a peculiar attitude to human life and death. By the way, the patterns on clothes in the form of cacti are popular too. Of particular respect are the images of the Guadalupe Virgin Mary. Mexicans richly decorate and wear such clothes for the holidays. And what if you choose a wedding dress in this style?
What could be more original?!
The vivid images of the models resemble the fantastic energy of the Teotihuacan pyramid. Fringe, natural materials, handmade – these are the characteristics of the Mexican style in clothes! The traditional wedding dress of the Mexican bride is a dress made of thin fabric with a bolero, as well as a mantilla (lace veil) covering the head. However, an outfit with a lush flamenco style hem or a dress with lowered shoulders, adorned with folk ornament, will also look charming.
Wedding Dress Colors
Dynamic style does not accept pastel shades. His preferences are bright saturated colors of exotic flora and sunny climate. Red, yellow, orange, green, blue, navy blue colors perfectly complement each other, forming different and harmonious combinations. If we consider the Mexican wedding dress, then you can immediately see that the main feature is lowered shoulders and embroidery with folk ornament. Wedding dresses decorated with patchwork elements, hand-made embroidery, multiple accessories made of leather, beads, and stones look particularly impressive.
If you want to organize a wedding in the Mexican style, pay attention to these nuances:
- For a Mexican wedding, the groom can wear a classic or national costume called charro and take a sombrero. The most courageous can put on traditional outerwear of Mexicans – a poncho. It is worth noting that the newlyweds look next to each other harmoniously if the accessories of each of them echo each other in the color scheme.
- The essential attributes of a wedding in this style are garlands of fresh flowers, satin ribbons, selected by the dominant color range of the holiday.
- Bridesmaids should shine with all the colors of the rainbow: win-win details – floral patterns, ethnic accessories, fans and glowing buds in the hair.
- Jewelry in the Mexican style should be bright and exotic.
- Choose bright accessories. Try on a sombrero – you can wear it after the official ceremony, at a wedding party or during a photo shoot.
- Make the wedding bouquet with bright, exotic flowers. You can supplement them with cactus or other succulent.
- Look at fabrics, textures, embellishments, and embroidery in the models presented below. These dresses are waiting for their brides.
Wedding wear, made in the Mexican spirit, looks lively, fresh and relevant. The colorful tones of the carnival, the bitter aftertaste of tequila, the searing sharpness of chili pepper – all these are the main components of an exotic and natural Mexican style that can give guests the joy of celebration and the beauty of life.
Showing all 32 results