It has long been common for eastern brides to wear orange dresses to a wedding as a pledge of a happy family life. Wedding dresses this tone look incredibly festive and joyful.
- The best option is considered a classic dress to the floor. Satin dress creates a feminine, elegant look. If you decorate such attire with naturalistic elements and accessories in the form of flowers and stones, this will give it a playful mood.
- A dress with satin or translucent guipure collar will create an airy and light look.
- An asymmetrical top will highlight the merits of the bride and hide the figure flaws. A fluffy, airy skirt and a train will give the bride a bold, capricious look.
- Orange dresses for pregnant women look no less elegant and attractive.
- The transforming dress is not only beautiful, but also very comfortable. It will perfectly fit into a wedding both in classical and in the Greek or antique style.
- You can also experiment with a skirt. Fluffy skirts will always look luxurious.
- A delicate red dress with a short skirt and a long train will be the highlight of the festive evening and will not hamper the bride’s movements if she wants to dance.
- Pale orange tones with white accessories or bright pearl embroidery look feminine and elegant.
Orange Wedding Dress Features:
Choose an orange dress only if you are sure that it will fit the style of the wedding. Even if you want to wear something bright, remember that a wedding dress is not only an independent image but also an integral part of a celebration filled with details. Orange color goes well with yellow and red, as well as with contrasting navy blue and natural green. Blue, pink or dark burgundy color is not combined with orange.
Season also plays an important role, because you most likely will have to be photographed in nature. In winter and spring, it is better to choose bright “fiery” shades, and in summer and autumn, choose gentle, pastel colors. Do not overload the image with accessories, especially if you have chosen a vibrant color. Accessories can be used in white, cream, light turquoise, and gold.
This tone can be easily combined with other colors. It can be neutral, black or white. An excellent combination is obtained with shoes, ballet shoes or sandals with high heels.
- When creating a wedding makeup use blue, purple or green shades.
- Lips should not be bright. It can be a colorless shine or nude shade. If you want to do an emphasis on the lips, you need to choose a bright pink lipstick.
- French in beige or transparent style will be the perfect option for a manicure. Soft shades, two-tone combined painting, and clear rhinestones are fit for color design.
You can choose the best models of the great orange wedding dresses on our website.
Showing all 34 results