The choice of wedding dress for the bride and groom takes first place during the pre-wedding preparation. It is necessary to choose the right style and color of the clothes to emphasize its advantages and skillfully hide the figure’s flaws. Champagne wedding dresses are considered the trend of the modern wedding industry. If the bride has chosen such an outfit, then she can be confident that her image will amaze all the guests present with its elegant and noble shade.
If the bride has white skin and blonde hair, then the champagne wedding dress will emphasize the pallor and blueness of the body. In contrast, such clothes are perfect for tanned brunettes. If the white-haired bride dreams of a champagne dress, then experts recommend spending a few minutes in a tanning salon to get a light blush.
World designers in the current season recommend paying attention to the wedding dresses of the traditional curvaceous form, short with a long train or trumpet style.
Short with a long train
To achieve a balance between skimpy and traditional style, you should choose a dress with a long train. It should be sewn of lightweight, airy fabric. The front of the dress can be ultrashort or to the knee. The train can be of medium length or touch the floor.
Trumpet with lace
A trumpet-style wedding dress with champagne lace decor will look a royal, expensive dress. This gentle and soft material will help create the image of a romantic, elegant bride. Such an outfit will favorably emphasize the advantages of the figure.
With full tulle skirt
Wedding dress with fluffy tulle skirt is considered a classic model so that this style will suit girls of any figure. Under favorable light, you can observe the playful highlights and golden sparkles. The same effect is inherent in organza, chiffon or other light tissues.
How to choose accessories and shoes
Every bride wants to look great on a wedding day. She must accept the perfect hairstyle, makeup, as well as shoes, veil, stockings, and jewelry. If the bride has chosen a champagne outfit, then accessories are needed that will harmoniously fit into the image and complement her style:
- Veil. Choose white and pink shades. Wedding dress on their background may seem dirty. A champagne veil will be a great solution. If the bottom of the accessory is framed with lace, then its shade can be beige or cream.
- Earrings. Gold jewelry perfectly matches the color of champagne.
- Necklace. This accessory will decorate the neckline and may even correct some of the flaws or emphasize the merits of the figure. The necklace will help to lengthen the neck of the bride visually.
- Tiara is an excellent addition to the hairstyle. Choosing a tiara, pay attention to the gems of gold or milky shade.
- Bracelet. This accessory may be of different thickness. Decorate your wrist with a thin bracelet of gold color to give a soft look. If you prefer heavy jewelry, give preference to white pearls.
- Garter. Don’t forget to decorate the leg with this romantic detail. Pick up the lace of light shades.
- Shoes. White shoes do not fit under the dress of champagne. Shoes of milk shade harmoniously complement the image. If the wedding is planned in nature, then the alternative will be sandals or flats.
- Bouquet. This is an indispensable attribute of the bride. A bouquet of satin ribbons with broaches will make the image original. Well, if you like fresh flowers use cream and white roses for a bouquet.
Different styles of champagne wedding dresses are presented below. With the help of illustrative examples, you will quickly select the appropriate image for a wedding celebration. A well-made look will make the wedding atmosphere elegant and magical.
Showing all 55 results