The black wedding dress is a comfortable outfit for a bold and bright fashionable woman. In ancient times, black was a sign of luxury and elegance. For example, exclusively aristocrats had the right to wear black clothes in Rome and Venice. The fashion of black outfits is started with the marriage ceremony of Sarah Jessica Parker. She is the first lady of our time, dressed in a black dress at her wedding ceremony.
The main positive points:
- Effective and unusual.
- Black colour makes the figure visually slimmer.
- On the black fabric is not visible stains and dirt.
- You can wear after the wedding, like a dress for a festive event.
The main styles:
- Princess: corset with a poufy skirt. In this dress, you will look royally majestic.
- A-line: the dress smoothly expands to the bottom, resembling the letter A. For a sensitive, romantic look, this style fits perfectly.
- Straight dress: straight semi-adjacent silhouette. A wedding dress on the floor or with a train of black lace will accentuate the grace and sexuality of the fatal beauty.
- Mermaid: the skirt expands from knee level, resembling a mermaid’s tail. It is fitting for brides with a slim, feminine figure. This dress will perfectly emphasise a slim figure.
- Empire: waistline high under breasts. A dress made of lightweight fabric will not only create a natural romantic image but also make the bride visually taller.
- A little black dress: A bride who is ready to destroy stereotypes and traditions can choose a short black dress. This outfit will look great on a skinny girl with skinny legs. An attractive option is a dress with a removable skirt. At the end of the official part, you can quickly transform it into a more practical and convenient option. Choose original, bright and elegant models of the short black dress, so that it will correspond to the holiday.
A bride in a black dress should avoid pale and dull shades in make-up. For the image to be solemn and memorable and not reminiscent of mourning, the make-up should be juicy and bright: black arrows, long thick eyelashes, rouge, glossy lips. Red or burgundy lipstick is perfect for a black dress.
1. A veil. A black wedding dress will look ridiculous with a snow-white veil. It can be black or black and white. You can decorate your hair with flowers or bright elements.
2. Shoes. If you ventured to choose the black wedding dress, then you can experiment with accessories. You can focus on shoes. Of course, the classic version – shoes should match the dress. Shoes can be another colour, for example, red, but you have to add some this colour to dress or to use red accessories.
3. Decorations. The black colour is universal. Both silver and gold will suit him. Pearls or large stones look great. Large earrings, intricate beads, a pearl necklace can be an excellent complement to the dress. Choose accessories based on the dress model.
4. A bouquet. If you choose vivid shoes, then the flowers should be at the same colour. The most popular option is white or black and white bouquet. The flower composition can be both restrained and accurate, and quite bright and voluminous — the main thing in the wedding image to adhere to a single concept. The large, vivid bouquet will be the highlight of the wedding image.
On our site, you can choose a black dress of any style. Do not be afraid to experiment!
Showing all 34 results