Today’s wedding fashion offers brides a vast selection in a variety of colors of the dress. And the shade that will appeal to them will testify to a non-standard approach to the wedding celebration, courage and originality of the bride. For example, the beige color is a very excellent tone, which has an extensive palette. Still, it is a sign of good taste, wealth and refinement.
What shade of beige to choose for a wedding dress?
The choice of the shade of the beige color should depend on the preferences of the bride, skin type (beige color is not suitable for people with too pale skin), hair tone, season, and wedding concept. Solemn dress in beige tones should not be to saturation, so many designers recommend choosing dresses in pastel colors, such as delicate peach, cocoa with milk, and ivory.
You can choose a fluffy dress of classic style or A-silhouette, “fish” in the Empire style. The fabric should be light to focus on the naturalness and tenderness of the girl to focus on the naturalness and sensitivity of the girl.
What shoes and accessories fit the beige dress?
For a beige palette wedding dress always is appropriate jewelry made of silver or gold, it all depends on the tone of the dress. You can choose shoes a different color, the primary condition – a combination with the main shade of beige. Add a few accessories to your hair, for example, a pale pink flower that will accentuate your femininity will give the image of exoticism.
Here are some tips for choosing accessories for the solemn dress of the bride:
- If the dress has a pinkish tone, choose gold accessories.
- Silver ideally set off and emphasize the originality of the dress with a gray tint. Lapis lazuli, amethyst, agate or ruby looks appropriate with this tone.
- Experiment, wear pastel purple or pale pink shoes to the dress of purple-beige tone.
- Try to wear chocolate-colored shoes under a neutral beige dress. Use additional details with such shoes: a belt of the same color, a bridal bouquet, a boutonniere on a groom’s jacket. Wear jewelry with diamonds, topazes, or use black pearls, corals or turquoise.
- Pick up shoes and accessories of light orange shades for a delicate peach dress to complement the look.
- Beige evening dress looks fantastic with light gray-blue, bronze, red, bright orange or beige-purple shoes.
- Traditional white color, which fits literally to any shade, can also be used when choosing holiday shoes.
Harmonious make-up and hairstyle are essential to make the image of the bride expressive. Neat, but not too complicated hairstyle is in the trend. The make-up should be a little brighter and precise than in the case with a white dress. The focus is mainly on the eyes. Makeup artists recommend using a light shine of delicate pink shades for lip makeup artists. Use these recommendations to create a unique look with one of our gorgeous dresses.
Showing all 54 results