A bridal ceremony is a significant event in the life of every woman. Everyone wants everything to be impeccable, and the image of the bride surprised, delighted guests and forced the bridegroom to admire enthusiasm. If you wish to a solemn, romantic, elegant and feminine image, then choose a lace wedding dress Ruolai. They tenderly emphasize the feminine curves of the body and make the bride charming.
Ruolai wedding lace dresses can be divided into three types:
- The dress that is entirely made of lace. Such variations, as a rule, look luxurious and rich. The style in this version is not very lush. Lace is in itself a stylish and beautiful decoration, so there is not an abundance of embroidery, rhinestones or bows in the dress of this brand – simplicity, and refinement are its characteristics.
- Dress, partially decorated with lace. This combination looks elegant and tender. The lace can be adorned with a corset, and the skirt remains smooth. The textured skirt goes great in models with a simple corset, adding zest to the outfit. The corset can be decorated with simple embroidery or flowers.
- Wedding dress with lace elements. Lacy ribbons, braid and some other small details like sleeves or collars are used as decorative elements in Ruolai models. Such a decoration will add zest to any, even the simplest outfit, and will add lightness and grace to the bride.
- Particularly noteworthy are vintage models that bring mystery and elegance to the image. One of the main advantages of vintage dresses is their femininity, sophistication, and elegance.
Features of vintage wedding dress Ruolai:
- Flowing lightweight fabrics decorated with rhinestones, as well as with beads and bugle, are used as materials.
- They are sewn both long and short. The waist can be high or low on long models. The cut is usually long and straight. The skirt can expand only around the knees. In models, open back, small train, neckline are acceptable.
- Short models are the brightest. They are decorated with embroidery and lace. Mostly they have a full skirt knee-length or slightly lower, as well as a tight-fitting corset. Most models are made of lace fabric.
Vintage necklaces and brooches, small neat handbags, stylized for a particular era can harmoniously complement vintage Ruolai dresses. You can pick up hats or veil, gloves, and a belt. The beauty of long dresses to the floor will harmoniously complement the bright decor: beads, glass beads, sparkles. In combination with flowing fabrics, they look particularly elegant. In addition to lace and vintage dresses, you can choose the model for traditional and beach ceremonies.
Showing all 28 results